600 mg – N-Acetyl-Cysteine
With Selenium & Molybdenum
Maintains Cellular Health*
How it Works
N-acetyl-cysteine (NAC) is a stable form of the non-essential amino acid cysteine. Cysteine is a sulfur-containing amino acid that acts as a stabilizer for the formation of protein structures.* Although NAC possesses its own free radical scavenging activity, its primary function in the body is to supply cysteine necessary for glutathione synthesis and replenishment.* This unique formula also contains molybdenum, an essential trace element that functions as a cofactor in many biochemical reactions, and selenium, another trace mineral that supports glutathione production.*
Call us to place an order. 502-410-3411, Daily 9am-11pm EST
About this item
- NAC Selenium Supplement: Each capsule of N-Acetyl-Cysteine 600mg contains the trace mineral selenium, known for its ability to support the production of glutathione*
- Molybdenum Supplement: Our NAC supplement includes molybdenum, an essential pluripotent trace element that plays a role in sulfur amino acid metabolism*
- Glutathione Synthesis: N-Acetyl Cysteine supports cellular health and the formation of protein structures*
- Protocol For Life Balance: We firmly believe that natural products are safer and more effective
- A-Rated GMP Manufacturer: Premium dietary supplements created for healthcare practitioners
Detailed Product Benefits:
PRECURSOR TO A POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT
N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) is an amino acid that is a precursor to glutathione, the body’s most powerful antioxidant which helps support detox, maintain healthy lungs and support recovery of muscles. Also, a precursor to free radical scavengers.
ADDED INGREDIENTS FOR BETTER RESULTS
N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) is a stable form of the non-essential amino acid L-Cysteine. It is a sulfur-containing amino acid that acts as a stabilizer for the formation of protein structures, and is also necessary for the formation of glutathione. Molybdenum and Selenium are essential trace minerals that facilitate the production of several important enzymes.
SUPPORT HEALTHY MUCUS VISCOSITY
N-Acetyl Cysteine may work to break up sulfide bonds that are responsible for thickening mucus. By supporting healthy mucus viscosity, NAC helps maintain already normal breathing patterns.
Take 1 capsule twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions / Interactions
NAC may interact with certain pharmaceutical medications including ACE inhibitors and angina medications such as nitroglycerin and isosorbide. NAC may also interact with activated charcoal.
Keep freshness packets in bottle until it is empty. Keep bottle tightly closed at all times in between usage.
Natural color variation may occur in this product when exposed to air.
Speckling in capsule may occur but does not affect product quality. Do not eat freshness packets enclosed.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.